Poker Heaven has closed.
Before you join any new online poker room, you should always take a close look at the welcome bonus offer. It’s imperative to know exactly what you’re getting into; not just the value of the bonus, but the long-term effects of clearing it. This page is devoted to just that, relating specifically to the Poker Heaven bonus.
We’ll start by giving you the brief specifics of the Poker Heaven bonus, so you can look it over and get a good idea of just how beneficial it is. From there, you can keep reading to learn the exact details of the Poker Heaven bonus and its terms.
Poker Heaven Bonus – Specs
- Bonus: 200% up to €1,000
- When: First deposit
- Bonus Code: HEAVEN
- Incremental Release: €5
- Points Needed per Increment: 150
- How to Earn Points: Real-money Cash Games and Tournaments
- Expiration: 30 days
- Other New Member Benefits: Invitation to weekly (Saturdays) €1,000 New Player Freeroll
Poker Heaven Bonus – Details
As you can see from the specs above, Poker Haven offers all new members a very generous welcome bonus matching 200% up to €1,000 on the first deposit. If you’ve spent any time in the online poker community, you probably know that most welcome bonuses for online poker are only matched at 100%. Instead of just doubling your first deposit, the Poker Heaven bonus will triple it.
For example, a player can earn the maximum bonus by depositing €500, awarding the full 200% bonus of €1,000 for a starting bankroll of €1,500. For more casual online poker players, depositing just $100 would still start you off with a €300 bankroll (€200 bonus).
Poker Heaven Bonus – Clearing
Clearing the Poker Heaven bonus requires Frequent Player Points, or FPP. These points are earned by playing in real-money poker games, including both cash games and MTT/SNG tournaments. The bonus will be automatically released in increments of €5 for every 150 FPP you collect. You will have 30 days to release all, or as much as you can, of the Poker Heaven welcome bonus.
Poker Heaven Bonus – Earning FPP
FPP are awarded for contributing to the rake in cash games, and paying tournament fees. For every €0.25 you contribute to the rake in a single session cash game, you will be awarded 1 FPP. Also, for every €0.25 you pay in tournament fees, you’ll receive 1 FPP.
Poker Heaven Bonus – How To Get It
Here we’ll list the basic process, step by step, of how to receive the Poker Heaven bonus.
- Download the free Poker Heaven poker client.
- Click “New Customer” and sign up a first-time user account. (Must be a new user. Multiple accounts within a household are allowed, but only one bonus may be claimed between them.)
- Visit the cashier and make your first deposit with the Poker Heaven bonus code “HEAVEN”.
- A 200% up to €1,000 welcome bonus will be deposited into your ‘Pending Bonus Account’.
- Player real-money cash games and/or tournaments to earn FPP. Every 150 FPP will automatically release €5 of the Poker Heaven bonus into your real money account.
- Check the poker lobby to register for your free invitation to the next €1,000 New Player Freeroll, held each Saturday at 19:00 GMT.