What is Payspark?
Payspark is an online banking service that takes care of all of your deposit and withdrawal needs via any participating poker site on the web. Payspark has the option of signing up for an internet account or an ATM account. It’s the internet account however, that enables payment s to be made into online poker rooms. The great thing about Payspark is that it means no more cards, secondary accounts and rejections. All you need is this one account.
How does it work?
Sign up online at their site for free. The process will only take you a few minutes. To verify you identity and address they require a certified copy of your ID book or driver’s license and a bill send to your house in the last six months. Once your account accuracy has been accepted you may fund your account. If you have also signed up for their Payspark ATM account you can do a transfer directly to your online account. Use a credit card or a wire transfer from your bank or from a Western Union account. There is no cost for this deposit. Once the cash is in your Payspark account you can then move it over to your poker room by selecting Payspark as the payment method you will be using. After a direct transfer the money will instantly appear as chips or credit.
How do I get my money out if I win?
Winning money in a gritty poker match can be fun, but what do you do once the poker room says you can take it out? This is where Payspark becomes really convenient. You can have your money put back into your Payspark account and spend it anywhere online, or can transfer it to your Payspark card. Use this card anywhere or draw the cash at an ATM. If you decide to keep your money in your card it will gain interest, just like if it was in a bank.
What are the advantages of using Payspark?
- Payspark keeps a paper trail for you so that you can organize your money. Free statements mean better budgeting.
- If you have $500 dollars in your account you will get 2% interest
- No minimum balance that has to stay in your account
- You get free text messaged when your account has been used.
- They have top class security, keeping your money safe and sound
- Their help desk function is organized and useful. Email them or write by post for any queries about your account.
What are the disadvantages of using Payspark?
- If your account is not used for 90 days it will be terminated. You will be charged $10 until it is used again.
- No longer available to residents of the United States.
- Your account will be rejected from a poker site if there are not enough funds in it to make the payment.