What is Immediate Deposit?
Immediate Deposit is an online poker payment method designed to make moving your funds easier. Buy pre paid phone cards to play online it’s as simple as activating a pin number – to credit your poker account. The great thing about Immediate Deposit is that you do not have to give any of your banking details away, so it’s very safe to use in a world full of fraud and identity theft. You can use your credit card to buy the pre paid cards and avoid those constant rejections outright. The service is instant upon purchase, so that when you go online to buy in there is no excess waiting time for funds to load.
How does it work?
To get an Immediate Deposit account, go to their website and register, it won’t even take you three minutes. You will immediately receive an email with your new username and pin number. Then you will be able to buy one of their reusable pre paid phone cards and use it on any number of poker sites that have it as a payment method. To use your phone card choose the Immediate Deposit option on your favourite poker site. It will ask you for a pin number and a control number that you will key in. Once that is done you can buy chips! It’s as easy as loading airtime onto your mobile phone. There is a minimal 3% transaction fee per purchase.
How do I get my money out if I win?
Unfortunately with Immediate Deposit you cannot withdraw money into your account. Because it functions solely on pre paid cards it can only serve as a deposit method. For withdraws from your poker site to your bank account you will either have to open a secondary account like EwalletXpress or have the poker site send you a check in the mail. It will arrive weeks later however, so a secondary account is the best option.
What are the advantages of using Immediate Deposit?
- United States residents are welcome to become a member of Immediate Deposit.
- The phone cards are pre paid, this means no hassle with normal credit card rejections. Simply buy them and spend them online however you want.
- Immediate Deposit has an advanced security system that will keep your personal information safe. The poker rooms will not require or be able to view your information from your account.
- The phone cards are reload able, a convenient feature.
- Depositing money is instant, just type in your pin number and play.
What are the disadvantages of using Immediate Deposit?
- Strictly a deposit method. You cannot withdraw money into your Immediate Deposit account.
- You can email or phone their help desk service but they allow for a 48 hour waiting period. This doesn’t help when you’re experiencing a problem and you need it fixed now.
- They will need to verify where you live and will therefore ask for a valid telephone number.